Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Post Script

P.S. In case you haven't already figured this out, you can click on any of the pictures I post on this page to see a much larger version of them.

LOVE.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Keen,
    What a small world! You must be wondering "Who is Teta(Aunt) Renata?"
    Your gradpa Kobosko had, as you know, six sisters. One of them is Aunt Christine (now Drury). I am married to her son Michael which makes me kind of your aunt.
    What I mean by small world is that I was born and grew up in the Czech Republic (Czechoslovakia).My family still lives in the Northern part of Moravia. I also attended college in Prague in 1986.
    If you need any help or run into any problems or have questions, just let me know.
    Mike and I wish you all the best (vsechno nejlepsi)!
    Love, Renata.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is a small world! Thank you for your post. I'll be in Moravia in March and would love to know more about where you're from. Also, if you can think of anything I must do while I'm here, I would appreciate any tips!

    It was great to hear from you!
    love,
    Keen

    ReplyDelete